Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Monday, December 17, 2007

**~ A Treasure in Mummy's Chestbox -- SGD 38 ~**



I remember when I was younger, I would comb through my mother's chestbox secretly and try on some of the earrings and necklaces I manage to find inside. "A Treasure in Mummy's Chestbox" reminds me of a particular necklace in my mother's chestbox that I love.
The necklace features pink czech tulips, Swarovski crystals and pearls, bronze flower, silver butterfly, faux diamond chain and a pretty pink pearl drop.
I am really happy with the final product and it is so difficult for me to part with this piece partly because I love the vintage feeling that it emits.
To own "A Treasure in Mummy's Chestbox", please email to ms.sunshine.closet@gmail.com with the subject "A Treasure in Mummy's Chestbox".

No comments: