Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Sunday, January 20, 2008

**~ Spring Series: Spring's Sneak Peek - SGD 11 ~** (Sold)

Hi all! Sorry for the lack of update. I was busy recuperating from a dreaded virus. I am not fully recovered but fit enough to get my hands a little busy :) Hence, I am introducing my Spring Series! ^__^
The first in line is Spring's Sneak Peek. It comprises ladybird buttons and imported luscious green leaves from Hong Kong. In addition, the leaves and ladybirds are resting on a pretty floral base. I think I can smell spring already :)
To own "Spring's Sneak Peek", please email to ms.sunshine.closet@gmail.com with the subject "Spring's Sneak Peek".

No comments: