Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Thursday, October 2, 2008

October babies and pressies!

I had a really cosy birthday celebration with my friends and all the October babies :)

We had a sumptuous dinner before retreating to P.S cafe after much deliberation. It felt like a late Saturday / Sunday and I really hated the fact that we have to work today! *dreads*
I will be loading photos of my customised birthday gifts for the October babies. There were couple bracelets which I thought were really cute and simple :) Then a necklace. I do hope they like the pieces.
Come to think of it. It is going to be Friday tomorrow. I am starting to be in a relaxed mode! *teehee* I will be loading new pieces up this weekend and I am sooooo excited about Ah Mei's concert on Saturday. I can't wait. She is one of my favourite Chinese singers!
Have a great Thursday everyone!

No comments: