Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Monday, October 20, 2008

With happiness and bliss...~**

My greatest honour so far at this humble little shop is to see customers returning for more and spreading the words around. So far, my little store caters for a younger crowd and my first challenge has finally arrived and I have to create 3 pairs of earrings of different colour schemes for someone more senior. This is an exciting start for me. This customisation order came from a customer who recommended her mother to get her little trinklets from this store. I am truly honoured :)



Now that I am starting to get more free time as work is starting to move into off-peak mode, I will be starting on new designs and I will be stocking up for my first big event, the Lime Flea Market. I am not too sure if I can get a booth yet but I am crossing my fingers and I hope to meet more people in November.



Meanwhile, I am really working on things. Give me sometime and I will be back for more :)

No comments: