Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sharing the joy...Ah mei's concert ROCKS!


Hi all! I know this topic is off tangent but I am still so excited even though the concert is way over. It was a brilliant concert. I never believe in paying close to $200 for a concert ticket. It just wasn't my style but I was more than willing to give Ah Mei's concert a shot as she is my favourite Chinese female singer so far. And....I didn't regret it.



This was the stage display before the actual start of the concert. Silly us didn't dare to bring a digital camera. So the images are from a fan who posted it up at hardwarezone.com's forum.



Ah Mei appeared on stage! Glamourous!


One of the many bling costumes! I was browsing some blogs and the fans counted that she changed as many as 9 sets of costumes! All lovely and shiny. Very much my cup of tea :) *tee hee*
It was truly an amazing night and if she ever comes back again, I would buy tickets to watch her.
I know I have been procrastinating again. My job is keeping me so busy before I knew it. I will *cross my finger* to post some customise pictures tonight and also new pieces next Tuesday. Sorry to keep everyone waiting!

No comments: